<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Great photo shots!!! 

Ok its Wednesday and i'm on leave tomorrow-Great!

Yesterday was my photo shoot! Boy i looked gorgeous!

After i left the office, went to take MC at CCK Polyclinic. Luckily the doc gave me a MC-you know sometimes its always so difficult to get MC at the Polyclinics. Sometimes i'm lucky, sometimes i'm not. Guess yesterday was one lucky day. Then went back and slept like a pig!

And then went to Tekka for make-up. Went to the shop i always go for threading-Indigo Palace. They are good, cheap and nice. I did look pretty. They also ironed my hair for me. Then went to Club 6 for the photo shoot. The photographer, William was actually one of the judges for my semi-finals. A indian guy who looks like Malay but i wonder if he is gay...seems like that.

First i wore a maroon saree and then a tube black gown. Looked great in both! And William did take good sexy poses in that dress. The photo shoot is actually for Miss Photogenic title.Pam told me that we can take our photos back.Can't wait to see them!

Then Pam and Rena dropped the bomb-there is a sports round and catwalk in Cheongsan round on Monday!!!!!!!

Hell!!!!! And i tot i could rest for a while before the pageant. So shittty!!! Now i need to get myself a cheongsan and also crack my brain on what to wear for the sports round!! Shitty!!!This is super shitty!!!Stupid shit!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com