<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

Elsie's back :( 

Good Morning! Its Monday! Not very blue for me but not very hyper also.Just a normal nice Monday!

Ok,the weekend was ok. Friday's night dinner with Kumar was ok. It was a ORD function at Suntec City ballroom. Wore my spaghetti black dress-looked very sweet in it. Saw many of Kumar's camp-mates. Very nice and funny guys! They had this group of girls in scanty dresses dancing for 'Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend'. They did look good but they were not so pretty. The best thing was the host. He was really very very funny. Very entertaining.

Saturday was my off. Went to the market in the morning. Then helped Mum with the cooking. 2 of my aunties and my uncle came over for lunch. Had a good time joking and laughing with them. Then went clubbing with Kumar and Co. His friends are the great! So funny, friendly and nice!We went to Naughty Nine. Its quite boring. Not as happening as VIP. But anyway i didn't dance much also. I think maybe i didn't sleep well. Slept at 12+ on Friday and then woke up at 6+ on Saturday. Didn't even sleep in the afternoon. Another reason is becoz Aminah wasn't there. If she was around, i think i won't be sitting down. Would be rocking the whole night.

Saw Clara's younger brother Melvin at Clarke Quay. He was going to Dhool(a new Indian pub). Then came back at 5+. (before my papa woke up-hehe!)

I think yesterday the latest time i woke up this year on a Sunday. I woke up at 12+. Cool!! Haven't had that kind of sleep in a while. Then woke up and did my normal shit. But this time Kumar offered to mop the house and i cleaned the kitchen and the bathrooms.

Yesterday was also the latest time i finished my housework. Finished everything at 4. Then went for the rehearsel.This is the first time we are actually doing a dance. For the quater-finals, semi-finals and talent round-it was just normal movements.

Tonight is my sports and catwalk round. They will also announce the winners for the Miss Photogenic and Miss Catwalk titles. Hope to do a good job today.This pageant thing is really tiring. I think the finals have moved to another date. The club is moving and so the date will be changed. I really wish to get this done and finished soon. Getting on my nerves.

Anyway, Elsie's back.Just hope that she'll cut down on picking on me. I feel quite relaxed today. Finished most of my very important stuff. So now just doing my normal stuff.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com