<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

Cleaning, Cleaning and more cleaning! 

Its Monday and i'm feelin very tired!!Can't wait to go home and watch 'The Mummy Returns' on Channel i and then 'Deep Blue Sea' on Channel 5 tonite. Don't think so i can catch 'Deep Impact' coz i might going out after work to see furniture.

Saturday:
There was a big crowd at my house. There was about 25 people in my house. And my mum cooked rice about 4 times in total. It was really unexpected crowd. Only my mum's friend and her daughter were coming over for lunch.She had brought along her husband too. It ended with a few of my cousins coming over together with the aunties and uncles.

Then in the evening, Kumar and i went to a warehouse sale at Aljunied and bought a washing machine for $188. And also bought some other household items.

Slept at 1.45 am after watching a old Tamil movie that there were showing on Vasantham Central.

Sunday:
Was a tiring day for me. First swept and mopped my house and then went to Kumar's house to clean it. It was extremely very dirty since it was just renovated by HDB. We had to scrub the floor really clean. Started at 2.30 and finished at 5 and then went back. Luckily my father washed the bathrooms at my house. Then we put the stuff that we bought at his house.

Then since my mum did not cook dinner, Kumar made Maggi Mee for us. It was very nice. I normally make Maggi mee by just boiling it and then throwing in an egg. But then this guy made it by throwing in fried onions, red chillis and curry leaves together with the egg. It was delicious!!

Yesterday was also the first time that Kumar scolded me. My mum actually complained to him about me!! So angry with her. I cried and felt sad but then it was ok after a while. Kumar has such a temper. But the good thing about him is that he cools down faster than he gets angry! :)

Was supposed to stay back to finish some stuff but since Felicia is not around, i'm gonna leave as per normal.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com