<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

What a Good Friday!!!! 

Good Morning!

I'm in the office! Just had nasi lemak and its still lingering in my throat. Have a funny feeling in my throat.

Well, on Thursday, i went to the police station to make a report on Osman. They wanted me to go for a medical check-up but then i didn't go coz its s bit troublesome. I also pity Osman la. I don't want to destroy his life. I went to the police just to please Kumar.

Then you wouldn't believe what happened next-Kumar came to my house and spoke to my mum and my uncle!!!!!

We were supposed to go to Tekka then he told me that he wanted to meet my parents. I was really very shocked!!!Never did i expect something like this from him. Then i called my mum and told her that i'm bringing a friend home. My uncle was also there. And then i bought him home and both of them spoke to him. I thought that my father might be home but then his work finished late on that day.

Both of them like him!!! Yipee!!! Then yesterday on Good Friday, in the evening, Kumar came and spoke to my father and he also likes him!!!! Wow, this was great!!But then i'm afraid-don't know why-just afraid.

Then we both went to temple. And then we came back and had dinner at my house. My mum had actually cooked a big feast for him. Then my mum's friend came to my house and they wanted to go to VIP. But i wanted to go on Saturday. Well, no choice my mum already called me and so i had to go. Then i called Aminah and she also tagged along and then we kinda freaked out a bit. But it was not that satifying coz there wasn't much of a crowd. I feel like going today but then dont know how.

Anyway i can't go clubbing as often as i used to!!! Waaaaah!!! Boyfriend say must be good girl!!!!

Never mind la, i'll go when he brings me along!!

Aminah & me-2 idiots taking a pic in the VIP toilet!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com