<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

Stupid CSO Training! 

Its Friday and its a holiday tomorrow!!!

Yipee! Its a holiday tomorrow!!!Its also my parents wedding anniversary!

You know, i have been going home late since Tuesday thanks to the stupid CSO Training programme!! I have staying up late to help set up the room and also other logistics stuff. And i have also been getting wet in the rain on Wednesday and Thursday. Kumar told me that he'll pick me up after work and since it was raining, we had to sit at the bus-stop near my workplace. Once the rain toned down, we rode off but then we still got wet. Hope i don't get sick. Yesterday when we were moving out from my office, we saw the Ayer Rajah worksite that collapsed. So pathetic! We just had a collapse on Nicoll Highway and now this one.

Anyway today i have decided to leave for home on the dot. I still have to stay back again next week coz they are having training again. So stupid!!!

Its already 2 o'clock-the rest of the day will move on fast. Hahahahahaha!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com