<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Stuck in KJE and Clara & Violet as trainers!! 

Its my half-day off today!!! Yipee!!!

Me going to tekka with my mummy to do some groceries shopping.

Well, on tuesday Kumar and i went temple and saw my mum's friend there and i felt a bit paise la. Don't know why. Then came back and we both watched a tamil movie on VCD which was so stupid that Kumar actually slept half-way thru it but my younger bro was very facinated with it that even i went back home yesterday he was again watching that movie.

Yesterday i went for a training course conducted by my own dept people. Its acutally a course on customer service that is being offered for CSOs at schools and in HQ. One guy from backed out from the course at the last minute and i had to sit in for him and it was really fun watching my colleagues Clara and Violet being trainers. Both of them were very nervous and they kept looking at me. I had to control myself from laughing!! Hahaha!

The participants in the course were also very friendly and most them being aunties who have been wrking here for the past 20+ years. Boy, i wonder how they managed to stay in the Ministry for so long!

Then Pam called me yesterday telling me that there is a rehearsel today at Raagawood for the semi-finals. The semi-finals are on Monday and this time no saree-only punjabi suit and i'm relieved coz its great to wear a punjabi suit-saree very troublesome la. Yipee!!

Yesterday i stayed in the office till 7pm, gossiping with Felicia, Evita and Clara. We were talking about some stuff that was going on in the office for some time. It was really coz its been a very long time since we all did this kind of gossiping.

Then Kumar came to pick me up and i tell you something that has never happened to me happened yesterday. Kumar's bike stalled in the middle of KJE!!!!! We had to stop at the road shoulder and the bike just wouldn't start and he tried pushing it and no use. Then he called one of his camp mates to come down and help us out. Hahaha! I tell yesterday was lke really an adventure.Never have i ever sat in the middle of KJE like a asshole!!!!I was acutally kinda of amused than angry with Kumar and i think he might have been surprised too! Hahaha!!!

Well, there's more training coming up and that means more work for me. Oh well!

Gotta go, must clear some shit before i leave!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com