<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My Semi-Finals!!!!!! 

Hello! I know i have been MIA for some time already. Been very busy at work lately thanks to our internal ISO audit and the stupid CSO Training stuff.

Well, took MC on friday-had a very bad case of diarrhoea. Everything was coming out from the top and the bottom but then i took only one day mc since i had to submit some papers the next day.

Then Saturday, when i was at work, Papa called me and told me that he wants to mop the house and i was already feeling very tired and flushed from yesterday's 'running to the toilet' drama. So when Kumar came to fetch me, i managed to psycho him and made him help my dad to carry the things so that he can mop, then he stayed for tea and then he dropped me at Raagawood for my rehearsal for the semi-finals.

Sunday was quite a relaxing day. Did practically nothing so i went to Kumar's house and we both watched the Miss Vasantham 2004 show. I think the winner does deserve the crown. She is pretty and very professional.

Well, here's the best part-Monday was my semi-finals. There was 2 rounds-traditional and retro 60s. I wore a punjabi suit for traditional and then i wore a bell-bottom pants and a kinda of bell-blouse and a scarf in my hair and i looked really very retro. Aminah helped me to dress. Kumar dropped my at Clarke Quay MRT and he left. Aminah helped me to dress in the MRT toilet as we knew that the toilet at Raagawood would be packed as there are 9 of us for the semi-finals.

And...........I GOT INTO THE FINALS!!!! Its happening on the 29th May!!!!Great huh! I was over the moon that Aminah and i freaked like hell. I promised Aminah a bottle of CHIVAS since i got into the finals. She was a great help!! Then Kumar came and picked me up and dropped me at home and even followed me my doorstep-sweet guy....

U know i was like so happy that i got through coz i didn't do very well. Pam told me that the nervousness was very prominent in my face!!! Yipee!!! Aminah went back in her friend's car and i was waiting for Kumar and the moment he pulled up at the curb. I just gave a hard kiss and told him 'i got through!!!'He was like-'Are you drunk?' I was really very happy yesterday.

Then went back at 3.30 and slept till 7. Had to come to work to finish up on some stuff. No choice. I feel tired but not that bad like the other time.I thought of going off early but then never mind la. Still can tahan. Maybe i'll go home and rest for a while and then do my stuff and sleep early.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com