<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

My hair sucks!!!!Too short!!! 

Good Morning, i feel very sleepy!!! Yawn!!!

Yesterday evening, i went to trim my hair and that stupid woman cut my hair very short and i feel like it looks horrible!!!! So suah!!!!! All i wanted to do was just trim my hair but i end up cutting my hair very short!Shit!!! Now i just got to wait for it to grow and that is probably gonna take some time. Shit!!! Another 6 or so months for my hair to get back to the same length as it was. Now i'm wondering how i am going to hide my hair from my mum. No way can i bun my hair everyday! Shit!!!!


I made some nasi goreng and bought it for lunch. Gonna have it soon-feeling kinda hungry already. My nais goreng is nice-better than my mum's. I know i might sound a bit thick skin but then it really is the truth. The other time when she made nasi goreng-it really tasted bad.

You know i saw this job at an Enrichment centre as a pre-school teacher and i was wondering if i should apply for it. Should i or should i not? Maybe i'll just give it a try.

Ok, i'll just cut the crap and get back to work. Boring!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com