<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

Kumar asked me.... 

Good Morning!

Elsie is not around so i am a bit relaxing but if i am not wrong, i think she might be in later in the afternoon.

Well, i have been a bit unconsistent in my diary entries-sorry!!

Ok, here are the updates:
Wednesday i took urgent leave. I went for an interview at a childcare at Woodlands. Actually i got have just took the morning off but then i was lazy to go to work so i took the whole day off and when i came back on Thursday, Elsie kinda of screwed me saying that i should cut down on my MC and Urgent leaves. Oh well...

Anyway Kumar asked me to be his girlfriend. (hehehehehe!!) And i told him that he is a nice guy but this is too fast and we need to get to know each other better. He agreed,to my surprise....oh my god!! I'm wondering whether i should accept his offer. Maybe i can have this as a fling or maybe he is a nice guy. I know that knowing him for abt 1 week+ is a short time to judge and trust a person but then he seems like a nice guy. Looks cute also!!! Let's see! I'll think about it.

Yesterday Kumar and i went to the temple at Bukit Panjang together. We picked me up from my block and we went temple and prayed. And i had to meet my mum's friend's daughter and son there. I was hoping that i don't bump into anyone. Then i also saw Surin and his wife and 2 months old baby. So cute!! Surin is working at the Tuition Grant Unit here. Then we sat down and talked for a while at a void deck nearby. He really seems like a nice guy. What shall i do!!

I just called up Eddington and told them i would like a refund of my tuition fees. I think i'll do my self-study at home. Better that way! Getting very tired after classes.

Yipee, i'm on off tomorrow!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


This is Kumar's bike-cool rite!!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com