<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

Freak out with Kumar! 

I'm feeling a bit goggy now as i think i might be getting the flu bug. Been sneezing for some time already.

Well, Saturday nite was the last nite that i was gonna go clubbing often and with a friend. Since Kumar was also going, i decided to meet him there. Met Aminah at Clarke Quay MRT and then went to VIP. Saw Kumar and then sat with his group of friends who are great guys!! They all like me and were very friendly towards me. Then Kumar and i got into a fight. He is such a sensitive asshole. He got angry coz he said that i was ignoring him. Then i told him that this was the first time i ever went clubbing with my boyfriend and to me clubbing means coming to the club, getting a seat and then rocking the whole nite. I don't know how to take care of my boy in a club. Then his best friend told us to shake hands and be friends and i gave in. What's the point of fighting at a club?

Then after that i danced Kumar. We were practically stuck to each other like glue. This was my first time hugging a guy and dancing. I always wanted to do that with my boy. We danced together for romantic songs like-I know what you want, bonnie and cylde and one Ashanti number(i can't remember the title).

Wow, i was so happy on Saturday. We were hugging each other and dancing for many songs. Even his friends started disturbing us. Hahaha!!

Then Aminah left to Newton to eat and i left with Kumar with his friends in the van.

We went somewhere near SGH to eat Mee Soto and i slept on the coffeeshop table for a while.

Then he dropped me at my house at abt 6 am. Guess what happened when i opened the door-my papa and my mama were waiting at the door for me. My father gave me a good scolding!!!!!! So i decided that i am going to be a good girl and don't hang out for some time. What bad luck!!! Anyway i won't be going clubbing unless Kumar brings me along.

The next time will be on 15 May. Kumar's birthday is on 13 May and so we will be going clubbing with his friends. Anyway we already planned to take leave on the 13th May since its his birthday.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com