<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Blackout Night! (hot & stuffy & sweaty) 

It was really a very shitty night yesterday!!!!

There was this stupid blackout in my area that lasted for about 1 hour to 1 and 1/2 hours. I was sweating like hell that i just yanked off my nightie and my blanket! Just couldn't take the heat. Couldn't sleep thanks to the heat! Just the night before, i was all curled up in bed hugging my Hippo doll coz it was very cold. Even without the air-con on. Finally went to sleep at about 12+ (still halk-naked) when everything was normal.

My flu is still getting on my nerves. Its not getting any better and not getting any worse either. Bad time to take MC also-we are having our internal ISO audit this week. Hell!

Anyway Kumar came to my house on Monday for dinner and i was very happy. He was at my place till about 11 and then he left. My papa and my bro were at home. So cannot do anything la-hehehe!!! He came, watched tv and talked for a while and then ate and watched more tv and talked more cork and then he left. I simply like that guy! He's cute but then super-sensitive that gets on my nerves at times. But lucky i am patient enough to tahan him.

Forgot to mention it-Elsie is not around!!!! It seems she has gone for some operation and so i think she won't be ard for long. I have stuff to do but then i can still skive on the job a bit!!! Yipee!!!!!!!


This pic was taken at my house, our first pic together. I'm in my nightie....hehehehe!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com