<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

Another wasted Sat off! 

Hello!!!

My home PC has broken down and so i'll be only able to update my diary in the office.

Well, Friday i called Eddington and told them i'm quitting and they were like 'Don't go!!'. Then after work i went out with Kumar. We went to temple and then went out for dinner and he dropped me at home. Oooo, i'm beginning to fall for this guy!!

Saturday was my off but then it was kinda useless coz i didn't spend it for myself. Went to Thilaga aunt's house for just a small gathering. My mum got drunk and we ended up overnighting there. My mum getting on my nerves! While i was there, i spent the whole time there watching tv and smsing Kumar. Haha! Also watched the Miss Singapore Universe 2004 there. Well, i think the winner sucks! I like Marilyn and Joel. Anyway the Indian gal was quite pretty too but then i think she's a bit out of porportion.

Sunday was another ok day. Did my normal stuff and then talked to Kumar on the phone. Then later at night, Kumar, my brother and i went for dinner at the Kopitiam near my place.

Oh my god! I'm falling for this guy!! He a bit too nice to play around with! Well, what do i do!! Should i just go ahead and try for this guy? Maybe he might turn out to be nice one but what if he cheats me! Oh my!!!

TO LOVE OR NOT TO LOVE!That's the question!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com