<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Too Many Men, Too Little Time!! 

Today was my half-day off!! Yipee!!!!

After work, went to my brother's school to check up on him and then went to a coffeeshop near our old place to eat and met Vanitha's father and mother and we had food together. Vanitha joined us after work. Then the oldies were dicussing about going to Raagawood on Saturday and i was like thinking-NO!!! I wanna rest at home!!I hope their plans get spoilt!! Then came back and cleaned the kitchen cabinets a bit.

Now my life is like-TOO MANY MEN, TOO LITTLE TIME!!! I think i should stop friends with too many guys. Not enough time to talk to them.

Anyway, the other time i went to my uncle's house and we looked through this numerology book and here are some details:

~My lucky days:1,10,19,28

~Lucky days but i shouldn't start anything on these days:4,13,22,31

~Unlucky days-8,17,26

~Life Partner's Destiny Number-2,4,5,3,6

~Should not marry these destiny numbers- 1,7,9

~Lucky colours-Yellow, Gold, Light Red/Blue

~Anti-colurs-Black & Brown

~Lucky gems-Ruby, Topaz


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com