<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Too many conversations with Kumar 

You know i slept at 3 am yesterday. I was talking on the phone with Kumar from about 11+ till 3am! Aiyoh so terrible right!!

He has been msging and calling me a lot. Its like, he's a nice guy but i very scared to develop any feelings to prevent being hurt. Then he also like talk to me one kind-u know like trying to find out what i like and more about me and you know talking like he likes me and stuff. He's an ok guy but i kinda forgot his face. But i do remember that he does look cute!

The previous night also i was talking to him and i slept late. Aiyoh, i just need to control myself and reduce talking to him on the phone. Don't want any stupid things to happen.

Anyway i'm in the office now. The lady from Eddington called and told me that there is no class today and i decided to go home and rest.

I think i'm gonna have rice for lunch. I have stopped eating rice during lunch time at work and i know that i have to eat rice at home also. I don't have any exercise and i don't wanna have a tummy-very ugly!Why i wanna eat rice for lunch is that my mum has gone to her workplace to attend a award ceremony. She is getting an long-service award. She's been working at HP for 30 years!!! My salutes to her. And i know that she might not cook when she come back as she might be tired.

I still looking for a teaching job and still no luck. I called the recruitment dept yesterday to find out about my status and she told me that she'll inform in writing. Aiyah-i think i might not get this job too! I'll just keep my fingers crossed!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com