<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

The Sleepiest Day of my life! 

Hello!!!

23/4/2004:

Yesterday must have the sleepiest day of mine!!! Since i came at 5+ in the morning, i decided not to sleep just in case i can't wake up when i want to go to work.

Then the moment i sat in 300(feeder bus from my place to the interchange), i started to feel sleepy and luckily at that time, Kumar msged me and i called him and we chatted for a while till i reached the office. Then i moment i reached the office, at about 8.45 am, i couldn't control myself!!!! I started feeling very sleepy and so i went to the toilet and slept in the cubicle for about 10 mins and then i came back to the office and made tea and drank almost 2 cups of tea to keep myself awake till lunch time. Then at 11.15am, i pasted a Post-it on my pc-'LUNCH BREAK-DO NOT DISTURB' and slept on the my desk. Then woke up at 12 and then had a chocolate donut as lunch.

You know if i had not had a dept meeting later on, i would have taken leave or MC. Then at around 3+, i started feeling sleepy again and then i went up to the cafeteria and bought some toast bread. I was eating to keep myself awake.

Then the day went on with me fighting to keep myself awake and then i almost fell asleep during the meeting and Jumari woke me up. Then i went back, had dinner and watched 'Incredible Tales' and watched only about 15 mins of Smallville. I just could not keep myself awake.

You know yesterday i talked to Kumar a lot at different intervals.His parents and most of his relatives have already migrated and he's living alone. He's staying in Ang Mo Kio, near my aunt's place.I think i didn't mention this but he has a bike!!!! A Suzuki bike!!! Cool!!!!

Then i also spoke to the guy who gave his number on Monday. He's name is John and he's 20(young chap, small boy). And he is currently doing his NS with 7 more months to go. He's staying in Yishun. And that guy tot i was 19 or 18 thanks to being small-sized!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com