<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

Scooby Dooby Dooooo! 

Hello,

I just came back home after watching Scooby Doo!!

Events of the day:
Nothing much at work-did my normal stuff and this time i went to the counter and had to do some data-entry wit the recipts and spend about quite some time counting money and also packing coins.

Then Kumar called me during lunch and asked me if i would like to watch 'Scooby Doo' with him tomorrow. Then i thought and decided to bring my brother along since he likes to watch it too. But then my brother has tuition tomorrow so we went today. Came back, had a bath and then went for the movie.Cool movie-entertaining as usual!

Ok ok, i know that i just met Kumar yesterday and i should not have gone out with him today...but then...i felt like watching 'Scooby Doo'..and cute guy some more....so...Well i think i should stop going out with him for some time so that he doesn't think i am a cheap girl who comes to his beck and call!I should maintain my standard!!!

This Saturday is my off and i am planning to go to VIP since the band is leaving soon for India. But i wonder if my dad will say ok? Hopefully! I really wanna see the cute band leader. And i surely know that if i go this Sat, Kumar will surely be there.

And ya, i wore the dress i bought yesterday. Man, this was i think the second time that i wore a spaghetti when i'm going out. It looked very nice on me! I like that dress!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com