<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Sat off and more shopping!! 

Saturday was my off day and my mum told me on Friday that we were going to JB and i planned to reborn my hair there but then she cocked up the plans by saying that she is not going to JB. Then we went to tekka to buy groceries for the house.

Came back and then went to my uncle's house to help him set the settings for his internet connection. And then we went out for dinner at the coffeeshop near the Woodlands Customs. It was Seafood Chinese stlye but halal. The food was ok, not so bad.

Then came back and then just watched tv and surfed the net for a while. Boring!!!

Guess what this morning, i woke up at 6.30 coz i'm so used to waking up late only on a Sunday that i told today was Monday coz i woke up late yesterday. Man my life sucks!!!But i managed to go to sleep again and woke up at 10.45 am.

Then i just sweeped the house and then bathed and then left the house to meet Aminah at Causeway Point. I got my stuff from her and then shopped at there for a while. I bought a short denim skirt and a green stripes top at 77th street coz it was nice. Spent about $70 bucks today!! I like the top-very cool!! Might wear it for the pageant but then its a bit simple.

Then went for the rehearsel and Pam told me that the pageant has been postponed to next Monday-this is sickening-they keep changing the dates. Next Monday better be the pageant-i'm getting impatient, i rather have it done with rather then dragging it.

So there is two rounds. One traditional with a saree(i'll be wearing a black and silver one) and then a hip-hop round.(i'm still thinking what to wear-maybe my jeans skirt and the top i bought today and sunglasses and maybe i should get a JLo kind of hat!!). I and 3 other girls will be during a dance number for the song-"Get Busy!! Cool right!!

Ok, me gonna sleep-gotta slog tomorrow!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com