<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The Quarter-Finals at Raagawood! 

Good Morning and i just got home!!!Hahaha!

Ok, It was quite a boring and relaxing day at work. It was ultimately busy at Service Centre and so Elsie was sitting outside at the counters most of the time-letting me skive on the job a bit.

Then after work, went to This Fashion and bought a spagetti tube for my saree and a wig at the Aries shop beside it for the pageant. Then Aminah came over and helped me with getting ready and i really looked good. Thanks to Aminah!!

Then went to Raagawood and did the whole show. I made a few mistakes here and there but managed to cover it up. I looked really very sexy in my Hip-Hop round. Hehehe!!

And the results were-I got into the Semi-Finals!!! Me, Shyla, Suhaila and Mathana got into the semi-finals but i think that Suhaila doesn't deserve it. There was another girl called Sharon who was very pretty but she did not get thru. She was close to tears! But then i kept encouraging her that there are other changes!Aminah's friends Jerry and Raja came down to support me.

Then we all went to VIP to freak out for a while. By the time we went there it was already 2.30 so we only danced for a while. A cute guy gave me his number..hehehe!

Then the four of us went to Newton to makan and then Raja dropped me at home. Thank God he had a car! Save money!

I decided not to sleep as i'm afraid that i might not be able to wake up on time!

Ok, i'll go and do some stuff to keep awake!


Looks blur right, but this was taken in the toilet after we were dressed for the saree round.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com