<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

New Nokia 6220!!! 

Well, well...what a sickening way to end the day!!

Just got a good scolding from my dad for being late. I just came back at about 11.10 pm. I was late coz i went to buy a new phone. I got myself the Nokia 6220 after trading in my Samsung phone at M1.

The guy who served me was an asshole-tat's all i can say! Really a big asshole-its very difficult to explain how that guy pissed me but all i can say is that he's an ass!!!!

I'm sure my mum was the one who instigated me dad. We are not on good terms right and i told her that i'm going to VIP tomorrow after my rehearsel and she must have wanted to create trouble for me.I just hate her!!!!! Know i shouldn't hate my mum but there are some issues about her behaviour that keep getting on my nerves!!!

Ok, i better not brood about anything. Anyway good news-me going for an interview for a Kindergarten teacher job at Sunset Way.

Wish me luck!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com