<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Nescafe Coffee.....mmmmhh 

Ok, now i'm in the office, drowning myself with coffee to keep myself awake. You know i have been drinking coffee every morning since last Thursday just to keep myself awake. I know this is bad so i gotta stop drinking coffee everyday.

Well, Monday was not such a bad day thanks to the fact that Elsie was not around. And i didn't have much things to do. Just cleared the important stuff.

Then i went to Lot 1 after work and bought a black pants since the one i had tore and a bright red top. I know that i do not wear this kind of colours but then it looked too nice not to be bought and it looked nice on me too. Maybe i should be more colourful instead of dull black and plain colours. Then met my cousin sister-Letchumi there and we had McDonalds together.

Went back home and Mum was at home. Guess she's on MC. Anyway i'm fighting with her. Not on good terms with her. Then i watched a Tamil movie VCD that Ravi(a security guard here) lent me and then slept at about 1+ and as usual had a hard time waking up. Now is my sleeping season where i feel very sleepy and lethargic. I have these kind of seasons at times. There was this period of time(for about 4 months) where i woke up very early and went to work at 7.45 or 7.35 when i started work at 8.30. Wierd right!!

Ok, i gotta get back to work now. The workload doesn't seem much but then its not too little either.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com