<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Miss Green Eyes!! 

Well, my throat feels very dry-think i need to drink more water.

Today was an ok, again today Felicia and i were a bit crazy-distrubing each other and making each other and others also laugh at the same time.

When i was coming back from lunch, a small kid outside my customer service centre was moving here and there and went i tried to walk avoiding it, it banged into me and fell and started crying really loud!! And i was like-Oh my god!!! And almost everybody was looking at me!!! Luckily the mother didn't scold and just gave me a smile.

You know i wore my new green coloured lens to work today and boy i look a bit scary. Hehehehehehe!!!

I think i am going to sleep now. My eyes are very painful.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com