<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Men-why? why? why? 

I'm in the office now and my eyes is very very very painful!!

Well, yesterday nite, i stayed over at my cousin's place just a few bus-stops away since it has been quite some time since i went over and also since her husband was on night duty. I went to sleep without taking my contact lens which was already giving me some problems. So lazy of me and i deserve this pain!!!

Well, my clear lens have been giving me some probs. Every time i wear it for the past few days, it's irritating and painful. So yesterday to rest my eyes, i wore specs to work. I was wearing this dress and everyone said i look very professional with my specs on. Cool huh!!! Then i thought it might be ok if i wear my lens again but its making my eyes very painful. Shit!!

Well, as usual it sucks to come to work. The same damn stupid office!

Ya, there's something about Parthi. Well, was talking to him on tuesday and he was saying that he has a gf whom he is going to marry next year and then after hanging up, i couldn't sleep and was thinking:

Why on earth did he make friends with me!! You know i can't stand men who try to get to know girls when they are already attached. I hate this kind of men!!! Why can't they just talk to their own girlfriends? Why do they need to talk to other girls? So i decided to maintain my distance with him since he is attached.

Then yesterday when i was talking to Aminah and told her about it, she told me that he had not mentioned anything about a gf. And she also mentioned that its hard to believe that he has a gf becoz of his lifestyle. He's staying in camp from Mondays to Fridays and then spends this time with his friends and family on weekends. Then how on earth does he have a time for a girlfriend?

Do men like to twist and turn stories about themselves?? Aiyoh, another man that you cannot trust. I have another friend like tat-Anand.I know him for quite some time. When i asked about him to his friend(Ragu), he told me that he's married but Anand told me that he's single.

I just don't understand men!! Why? Why? Why?

Anyway forget it la. No time to bother about them. They are just full of crap and shit.

Ok, ok, i better get back to work. Elsie hasn't moved from her desk for a while, that's why i decided to key in.

Hehehehehehehehe............


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com