<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I Miss Bala! 

Today was quite a busy day at CSC.Had quite a lot of things to do.

Feel a bit sad though. Got that lousy feeling again. About me being alone and stuff!

Actually it would have been perfect if only Bala had not left me.He was my boyfriend for 4 months after Osman.A very good-looking guy-he looks like Johnny Depp-serious(no kidding!) and we had so much in common. We clicked on very well but then it didn't work as we started having too many fights. But he was a great guy! Good boyfriend! P>

I kinda of miss him !But i also hate him. Reminds of that Stacie Orrico song line-i hate you but i can't forget you...or something like that!

Every time i see Johnny Depp, i get reminded of him.Gosh, never did i thought i could capture a man this handsome. Hehehehehe!!!!

Never mind-past is past-i gotta move on. Sometimes when you are single, wierd things can go on in your mind!

Ok, me gonna sleep!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com