<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

'The Haunted Mansion...Boo' 

Well, Tuesday was not such a bad day. Did my normal stuff and then went to temple in the evening with Vanitha.Been a long time since i went temple, felt nice after going.

Anyway i bought this shawl at the MERSC Club during lunch. A purplish maroon colour shawl for just $5. The material also very soft.So i decided to get some for my aunts and mother for Mothers' Day when they come next month.

Then came back and rushed in washing my dishes, just to catch Smallville. It was quite stupid yesterday.Could not understand anything in the storyline but anyway had a good time ogling at Tom Welling.

Today was also just another day-just that i went to the Sneak Preview of 'The Haunted Mansion'. It was a funny movie-not very scary but ok la.

The best thing about this week is that i'm on off this Sat. I'm really looking forward to it. My mum told me that we might be going to JB-a long time since i went there.Yipee!!!!

I keep changing my diary design-i still can't find the perfect one-nvr mind i'll keep changing and changing!!!!!!!

Ok, me gonna fill in an application for a job at MDA.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com