<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

The Freaking Weekend!!! 

Good Morning! I'm having coffee again-just thought of drinking some.

Saturday:
Was working on Saturday. After work went for a interview at a Kindergarten at Sunset Way. Decided not to accept the job as it was far for me to travel there and the pay sucks. Too low. Then came back and my mum told me that Vanitha's father wanted to bring us to clubbing later at nite.I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay at home and watch tv since they were playing a nice Tamil movie that i hadn't seen.And also because my knees are painful. But no choice. So i went for my rehearsal and then hanged around wiht Aminah at Clarke Quay till they came there after a function. My rehearsal was ok. It was confirmed that the pageant was on Monday-finally!!!

My mum, my uncle, Vanitha's father and mother, Vanitha, me and Aminah went to VIP and we had an good time. I was dancing with everyone except for my Uncle as it was quite a long time since he came to clubbing. Then he was very surprised at the tequila girls who came to dance on stage when the DJ was playing songs. He was so smitted with the girls that he kept talking about till we went back.

Anyway one guy passed his number to me on the dance floor when Aminah and i were dancing for one song. Hehehe!! Then one guy who dancing beside us told me that i had a nice nose! Hehehehe!!! That was cute!! But then i disapppeared before he could give me his number. Now i have a pimple on my nose!

Except for Aminah, the rest of us left the pub at 2.45 am as everyone was hungry. Then we went to Pasir Panjang for supper and then went headed home.


Sunday:
Woke up at 9 to help Papa with mopping the house. Then i cooked. Made rasam(indian sour soup) and fried fish to go wit it. Then i slept from 1.15 to 4 pm. I needed this sleep. Must look fresh for the pageant. Then in the evening, i msged the guy who made friends with me. His name is Kumar.Found out that he's 23. Working in the army.(His camp is just walking distance from me house!!!) He's staying in Ang Mo Kio. But i can't really remember his face. Just vaguely.

Then i slept at 12. Don't know why but even though i slept in the afternoon-i was quite sleepy at night.

Now, i'm in the office and Elsie is in so i'm kinda cautious today. Anyway on Saturday she spoke to me saying that my work has improved and that i have put in effort but then i still have to improve. Hehe!

Tonight is the quarter-finals and i'm not even excited one bit. I think i will be once i'm there. Anyway Aminah is coming to my house to help me dress. I doesn't matter to me whether i get in or not but then Wish Me Luck!!! I hope to enjoy myself tonite even if i don't win!

Anyway i decided that i am not going clubbing for the next one month or so. My knees are very painful from all that dancing!! So i really need to give my legs some rest but then if my legs get better, then i'll go clubbing earlier.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com