<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Dinner with Kumar 

Oh well,

Saturday was nothing much. After work came back and some of my aunts had some to my place to spend some time with my mum. Then all these ladies started talking about my marriage. Got on my nerves but i kept quiet. Stupid Aunties! Then talked to Kumar for a while and then went to sleep. I have been sleepy very late for the past few days. On Friday night, i slept at 4. Shit!

Today, i did all my house work and then went to my uncle's place to help him install his Internet connection again. And after that....i went out for dinner with Kumar!! Hehehee!!Before meeting him, i met Aminah at Causeway Point since she said that she was bored and then we went to Metro and i bought a dress for $19.90. A black spaghetti 3/4 dress with red and yellow designs at the top and bottom. It looks lovely but i do not know where to wear it too. I can wear it to work but it will spoil the look of dress if i wear a cardigan over it. And i'll also look pregnant!!

Well, Kumar still looked the same, just that i had pictured a person more fairer and with a fiercer face. His about my colour or a bit darker and with a nice and friendly face and he looks very cute when he laughs!!! He has 2 Dracula teeth that always could my eyes!! Hehe..ok enough!!!

He picked me up from Causeway Point and his bike does look great!Then we went to a coffeeshop at Bukit Timah and had dinner. We ate and talked at the coffeeshop. First date at Coffee-shop-cool right! Then he dropped me at home and gave me his helmet bag as my handbag was in it.

Hehehehehe!!! Seems like a nice guy but i don't trust men!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com