<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Dancing! Dancing! Dancing! 

Another freak out Saturday!

Well, Friday wasn't any different. Same stuff-work and school! But i kinda of freak-outed when June from Learning Vision didn't call till about 2 so i called her and she told me that she'll call me on Monday. Still waiting for the call.

You know what i have won 2 tics to watch 'The Haunted Mansion'-thanks to entering that contest in Perfect 10's website. This is my second time winning tis kind of competition. First time, i won through Straits Times for the Bond movie-Die Another Day. Yipee!! Now i am thinking who to bring along.

Well, Saturday wasn't such a bad day-just that Felicia told me that she'll need my help in the afternoons from Mon onwards. Guess i have a lot of things to do starting tomorrow!! Sian!!!

Then in the evening, i went for another puberty ceremony at Woodlands, then went to Aminah's house and changed there and went to VIP with her. Had another freak out Saturday!!!

But the drawback was, i saw one of Osman's camp mates there. Every time i danced with my friends, he was looking and i was feeling quite uneasy. Osman doesn't know that i now have a life enjoying myself-he stills thingks that i still the good girl..hehehe! Then he came to me and said that i looked familiar and i told him that i was Osman's ex-gf and then i also told him not to tell Osman abt seeing me and he said that he has lost all contact with him. Heng!!! Then we had a dance together.I was really dancing to the max-non stop. Had a great time!!!

Today was not that great! Same old shit-mopping, cleaning and then watching tv. I think i'll have my dinner and sleep early!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com