<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Busy, Busy!!!!! Cannot Tahan!!! 

Today is PAY DAY!!!!

Yipee it feels great when you got money!!!

Ok, well yesterday i was very very, i mean very very busy at work!!! I had so many things to do. And since i was very shagged, i didn't want to go for rehearsal but Pam requested me to come so i went for her sake.

I'll be taking part in the 1st Quarter-finals on Monday at Club 6. I have another rehearsal on Sunday.Came back and straight went to bed-couldn't take it-very tired!

Today i had a also a lot of things to clear. I'm going bonkers!!!! Why are the customers calling so much and asking for so many requests!!!!!

Then today i went for class. I'm thinking of changing school coz i find that the teacher kinda of sucks! Her teaching is not that great. I don't really understand most of what she is teaching!

I'll try to surf the internet to find out more about classes conducted at ITE. Then i gotta sleep!!Yipee-tomorrow is my off!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com