<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

ZOMBIE Day! 

I feel like a zombie now due to not enough sleep!

Well, yesterday went for a function at Tampines. It was my one of cousin's puberty ceremony and it was so far away and so i decided to wear punjabi since i was taking the bus. Wearing a saree will be troublesome. But when i went there, i saw that most of the girls my age were decked in sarees and full of jewellery! And most of them were with their fiances. I guess there will be a few engagements this year.

Then came back, touch up a bit and then went clubbing at VIP with Aminah and i came back only at 5.30.

Then my father woke me up at 8.30 to mop the house and i have not slept till now!

VIP was ok. Very packed though! Suffered a few hits here and there since we were almost like sardines in the dance floor. Then saw one of my old friends who was working there-Siva. We used to dance together. Actually i had seen them there the past two times i went there but i did not talk to him. This time i did la since he was standing nearby. He's working as the Supervisor. Still looks good!Had a bit of the Gin-Lime but then got headache after drinking tat so i drank a Coke.

Then Parthi came at abt 3+ and we danced together for a while.Danced with his friend also for some stupid techno music. I hate it when the DJ starts playing techno music. He always plays about 2/3 techno songs towards closing time. He's a nice guy, a nice friend. Fun to be with.I also think that he treats me as a nice friend. That's good coz i treat him the same way.

For today, i mopped the house, then washed the clothes, hung them out, washed my bathroom and then studied a bit.Only for a while coz i could not concentrate. Then chatted for a while with Clara and her sister, Angeline or Angie in MSN. I guess she will be getting married most probably end of this year or next year. I'm happy that she is getting married. Finally she found someone. Unlike me! Than chatted with Hasha for a while. She broke up with Rav-so sad. Welcome to the singles club Hasha!!! Poor girl! Then we also talked about Vanitha and Navin. I have this bad feeling about this guy that i do not know what to say. But i don't wanna tell Vanitha anything. Something doesn't seem right...

Ok, gonna sleep! Cannot tahan already!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com