<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Yipee!! Me on MC-Day 1 

Guess what i am on MC today!!!!

Well, i felt very feverish yesterday night and when Parthi called me, he said i sounded really bad. And this morning, i could not get out of my bed so i decided that i gotta see a doc. Msged Lily(my team leader) and Felicia that i gonna see the doc. Went to see the doc and got 2 days mc. Woohoo!!!

Well, was too sick to cook anything so i asked Osman to help me buy lunch since he's staying in the next avenue.He bought me Mee Goreng on his way to work. I know i shouldn't have asked him for help but what the heck, he's stayin nearby and he's willing to help.

Then watched tv the whole day.And slept in the afternoon a bit. I just found out that they play'The Rugrats' thrice a day on Nickelodeon. Great discovery huh!!! Hahaha-so stupid!

Ya, hear this. Called Clara during her lunch and she passed the phone to Felicia who wanted to talk to me.She told me that Eng Hong(my senior manager) scolded her this morning.

Well, it goes like this: Eng Hong e-mailed me some attachments to print out for him for his meeting today. Then he told that i can print on double-sided. So before i left the office on Monday, i printed out the attachements and put them in a paper file and placed it on my table. Then this morning when he asked for the file from Felicia,she gave it to him and he asked her if this is all,she said that she didn't know.And he said,"Kethrine said that she'll pass the file to me and how can she take mc. What kind of Admin support do we have?" So stupid asshole!!!!! To hell with him!!!

Guess what-my darling is gonna come on tv soon!!!!! You wanna know who-Tom Welling!!!!Superman!!!! His show is starting on the 17th. Yipee!! This was what i was waiting for! My Tuesdays won't be boring anymore!! I simply love that hunk!!! He's the man!!!About the grammys, i'm so happy that Beyonce was the overall winner. Love that babe!! Also glad that Justin got an award for the song,"Cry me a River"

Well, Parthi called me again in the evening. Asked about my sick,told me to take care and take my medicine (Men!!) and told me not to sleep as he will call me later once he goes to camp from his nights-off. Since i have already slept in the afternoon. guess i'll wait up for him.

Ok, me gonna watch some tv!!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com