<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

What a busy Sunday! 

Its Sunday and i'm tired!Feeling a bit tired.

Today i woke up at 11.00 and my mum was screaming her heads off at me for waking up so late!

Then i woke up, swept the house, mopped the house, washed my bathroom and changed the bedsheets in my room. Finally went to take a bath at 3.30.

It was such a raining day today. Kept raining from about 3+ to 7+.

I went to Lot 1 to take my passport size photo for the interview tomorrow.I think this is the first time,i look good in a passport size photo after the one taken during my kindergarten days. Looked for that 'Thirteen ghosts' VCD and i couldn't get it. Feel like watchin that movie but i can't seem to get the vcd.

I don't know what to do about my career. I want a good-paying job. I'm earning peanuts now! I like the childcare job and if i am offered the job, i don't mind taking it but provided the job pays me more than what i am earning now.

But my papa doesn't want me to leave my current job. He's says it is a govt job so why leave it!He doesn't understand the shit that goes on in the civil service.

Life really sucks! I don't know what to say la. I hope that i get this childcare job. Nothing beats working with kids. But the pay better be good,if not i'm forgetting about the job.

me
Originally uploaded by Kethrine.


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com