<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Valentine's Day 2004 

Its Valentine's Day! (so what no big deal!)

This morning, i almost wanted to take MC but decided to go to work since i need to help Felicia submit some things.That BITCH-Elsie was sitting at the pc behind me. Blady bitch, guess she wants to see what i'm doing on the pre-text of her pc being down.Bitch!!

Then i went to my brother's school coz they had a meet the parents session and i had to go since my papa cldn't take leave.Almost fell asleep sitting down while the principal was talking. Then had a talk with most of my brother's subject teachers. A lot of complain about him.

Then came back and told my papa abt it and he reprimanded my brother.

Then went to Orchard to meet Clara and her boy-boy for dinner at KFC.

I'm surprised at myself.I'm not so depressed as i tot i would be.Seeing couples with flowers and gifts kind of made me feel a bit sad but not so depressed. That's a good thing.

Ok, GOOD NITE!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com