<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

Thaipusam 

I am so tired!!!! Very tired!!!! But i am not sleepy!!! How like that!!!

Ok, today wore a bright green and yellow punjabi suit to work since i was going for Thaipusam after work and everyone started calling me a lemon tree!!! I guess i looked really bright today. Hehehe!!

Work was murder as usual. Sickening!! Told Elsie that i cannot make it on Saturday and she said that she'll let my SM know. Bitch-threatening me is it but anyway i told her sternly and i also have a valid reason. I am not going and tat's final!!

Then went to Thaipusam after work. Saw a lot of my old friends like secondary school friends, ITE friends, and also relatives and family friends. Feel so tired walking around. Went with my cousin and my younger brother. Then we were very hungry and we almost had feast just now. We each had 2 puris, 1 idly and we also finished the remaining rice on my plate and it was quite a lot. Oh boy!! Really ate like a pig today!! Hehehehehehehe!!

ok, i'm dead tired and i think i will try to sleep. I think if i close my eyes for long enough, i'll doze off. They are also playing smooth love songs on the tamil radio channel and so i'll sleep soon.
Good Night!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com