<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Smallville Season 3 has began!!! 

Guess what-today i didn't got to work!!! I woke up at 6 and wondered whether i should go to work and decided not to. Msged my team leader and took urgent leave. Hahahahaha!!!!

Then i slept and slept and slept and woke up at 11.30 am. Then went to shop to buy some groceries, came back and i cooked fish curry today. It wasn't that wonderful but it still tasted ok.Then followed my brother to cut his hair. I saw this shop that was having facial at a discount price and i decided to sign up for it. It has been some time since i went for a facial. I'll be going for it on Saturday. I think i need to start going for facial once every 3 months. My face is gettin from bad to worst. Then i went to LOT 1 for a while to get some stuff like hair clips and nail polish.

To tell the truth, i didn't anything much today. Just idled around. I can only have this until my mum comes back. Once she's back, i have to be on the ball and go to work. Enjoy till i can!

Today i watched my darlin on tv-Tom Welling!!! Smallville season 3 started today and i watched. Its my favourite show. Superman!!!! Now my Tuesdays won't be so boring anymore.

I'm feeling sleepy. I know i have to study but i'm feeling sleepy and i wanna sleep.

Zzzzz!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com