<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Sian!! 

Guess what i didn't go to work again today. Hahahaha! Felt lazy in the morning.

Then i went to Orchard with Osman-he was on off. We just had lunch and window shopped for a while. I saw this big Cookie Monster doll for $39.90. I felt like buying it. Then i decided that i'll buy it next week or when i get my pay.

Then went for class and learned more Algebra. So many home work and so many things to learn. Giving me a lot of headache.

Yesterday my brother got into a fight at school and i had to go and fetch him from school. Sickening!!!

He's always getting into problems and he's gettin on my nerves. Scolded him and also beat him a bit. Told him that is he gives me problems again, i'll stop him from studying.

ok, me gonna sleep. Very tired!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com