<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Relax baby relax! 

Today was such a nice day! Elsie was not around, Felicia was not around i spent the whole skiving on the job! Hehehehehe!! No la, i did do my important duties.

Today i was relaxing a bit at last after a long time. And i also surfed the net and applied for more jobs at various companies. Too many that i can't even remember.

Then i went for the rehearsal for the beauty pageant at Raagawood(its a Indian pub at Clarke Quay). Its the quarter-finals on Monday and i am thinking what to wear for the contest. There are two rounds, traditional and hip-hop.

I had quite a hard time catching up with the steps. There were 2 other girls with me, one was quite stuck-up and the other was quite friendly. There is another practice this Saturday. I wonder if i will win. With a face like this, a bit difficult.

Ok, me gonna sleep. I think i might be able to relax again tomorrow. But must finish some important things first.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com