<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

My New Samsung-X430! 

What A Day??

I was so busy today!! My stupid pc had to hang so many times and the best part was one of my important files was corrupted and i had to re-type it! It took about 3- 4 hours to complete that!!!

I even had to lunch in!!!

After that the day passed quite quickly.

Guess what i got a new phone today. I bought a Samsung X430 today with my own money. This is my first-hand phone that i bought with my own. The 8855 was a second-hand phone from my papa and the 7250 was my mummy's.

The phone's great but very loud and since i am so used to Nokia, i am taking some time to get adjusted to this phone. Will be ok after some time. Anyway i'll be trading in this phone once the Nokia 7200 is out in the market. Hehehehe!

Ok, me gonna explore more of my phone and then sleep!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com