<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

More Ang Mohs and Katijah's birthday 

Its the end of the holidays!!!

Gotta to go to work tomorrow!! Sian ah!!! I don't want to go to work!! I want to stay at home!!! Ok ok, its part of life!! Gotta suffer there!!Never mind!

Yesterday, i highlighted my hair again To reddish copper. Looks great on me. Went to the shop near my old place at Jurong with Vanitha. Spent abt $75.Then went to my friend's wedding dinner at Ritz Carlton. A lot of ang-mohs around. Cute-looking ones!! Hehehe!! Well, my friend looks great with her husband. And there was also a concert by Kumar and his drag queens. He was great. He's good even though he's not straight. Great comedian!!The other dancers with him who were also drag queens were also great!!!

Today wasn't a very bad day. Went out with my friend, Katijah whose birthday was yesterday. Bought her a strawberry shower gel and moisturing cream at Body Shop. Hopes she likes it! I like the smell. Maybe i should get some myself.We went to Jurong Point and ate Swensen's. U know what they take pictures for you at Swensen's!! .I didn't know that till today. The 3 of us took pictures and requested them as neoprints. It looked great! Then we played pool at Lot 1. I'm getting good at this game. I think i should play more. Been a long time since i went bowling. Should go one day.

I like my new hair colour. Looks great on me. Yippies!!! But my hair looks dry. That's the drawback. I think i should put more oil to make it look better.

Vanitha came over just now and she kinda of taught some stuff about significant figures-the maths topic i was stuck at the other day. Well, i think i can start studying soon. Must start tomorrow.

Sian!!!


Vanitha
Originally uploaded by Kethrine.
This pic was taken at the Ritz Carlton ladies!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com