<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

Monday blues with a fever to make it worse! 

I'm feelin a bit feverish! Think me gonna come down with the flu! Seems like it coz my younger bro is down with flu.

Work was as usual-MURDER!!! Couldn't do much as i felt quite feverish and i made me weak. My thighs and legs are very painful from all that dancing on saturday.

Then went to have dinner with my bro at Lot 1 Mac since i had the coupons. Then came back and chatted on the phone with that new guy i knew for a while. Details about him:

-His name is Parthiban (Parthi)
-Aged 23
-Currently doing this NS in the army
-Stays in Woodlands
-Has two brother, one elder and one younger.
-Single and available
-He has a CAR!! A small Nissan. (he told me this-haven't really seen it yet)

He seems like an ok guy..Then we talked about stuff and when i told him about my maths, he offered me tuition-so buaya!! Men, so predictable!!!!!!

Then i studies and did my homework- i really don't understand anything, i really extra tuition and a lot of concentration!!! Boy this is so tough.

Ok, me feeling very feverish. I think i better go and sleep-gotta slog tomorrow!

This keeps ringing in my head-"told me you love me, why did you leave me all alone....cry me a river, cry me a river!!" Great track-wanna watch the grammys but i am just to sick to see it.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com