<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

MC Day 3-Shopping Time! 

Today was on MC again!!! Yipee!!

But today, i didn't stay at home. Went to see the doc in the morning and then watched the repeat telecast of the new season of Charmed on Star World. My fav who is Phoebe has a new hair style and i miss Cole. I found him so cool. Guess i like all the bad guys! Hehehe!

Then went to Orchard with Aminah. We both went shopping and bought the same kind of skirt. Then we also bought some other stuff. Just looked around and window-shopped a lot. There were so many nice clothes but then they were not the type if wear or they looked too revealing or too awkward on me. Thanks to the big breasts i have!! So sickening!

Then came back in the evening, had dinner (just a burger and some fries).Was chatting with Clara, her sister and her boyfriend on a conference call and was laughing our hearts out!! Hehehehehehe!!! Its so nice to see Clara in love and that she got a nice guy. Its nice to see most of my friends are attached even though it feels quite lonely. I think depression is gettin up on me.V-day is getting near and i feel like shit!!Seeing all those flowers and gifts make me wish i had a boyfriend even though my ex is still clinging on.When is he gonna leave me alone! He's still around even though i have already been through relationships but then he didn't know abt them-tell him for what! Asshole, idiot!! Men are all the same-assholes!!!!!

Man, it sucks at the thought of going to work tomorrow. I hate work!!!No choice!!! I think i'll go to work early and finish some things. Boy i have a long day tomorrow. Still got class tomorrow. I think i wanna wear my new skirt to work tomorrow!! Hehehehehe!!

Today i heard two songs that got me depressed-Cry Me a River and Me, Myself and I. Feel like crying every time i hear these songs!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com