<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

MC Day 2-mega boring! 

I found out that staying at home a whole day with nothing to do can be really very very boring!!!

There was nothing to watch on tv in the afternoon. I didn't want to nap as i thought that if i sleep in the afternoon, i might not be able to sleep at nite. So i skipped the nap and did other stuff like fold the clothes, wash the dishes, marinate the fishes and some stuff. Man, today was really a very boring day!

Actually i wanted to get a tatoo today. Then i called my cousin and she didn't pick up and i msged her and she didn't reply. So i just stayed at home and watched all my favourite cartoons-Spongebob Squarepants,The Powerpuff Girls and The Wild Thornberries and more!!

My friend Aminah called me up and told me that she wanted to take MC tomorrow and asked me if i wanna go clubbing tonite and i rejected her. I don't go clubbing on a weekday and my papa might kill me if i g too often. Then i felt naughty and decided to extend my MC for tomorrow. It really sucks big time working at my department. My boss sucks and so do the others. Really hate going to work. I can't find another job since i wanna try teaching but i have decided that i am gonna try for the Tamil or Home Econs teaching scheme when the application starts after the release of the 'O' level results.

Life really sucks working over there. I hope that i either get the teaching job or get the transfer. Works killing me!!!!

So Aminah and i plan to go Orchard tomorrow and go shopping since tomorrow is pay-day. Hehehehehe, so naughty!!!I'm thinking of getting a tatoo but i don't know if i should. I know that its gonna be very painful. But i really wanna do it! I think its cool. I'm not getting a tatoo to show that i am gangster, just getting a tatoo coz i like it. I wanna get it on my lower back. I think i'll make up my mind when i am in Orchard tomorrow.

I think depression is getting on me since V-Day is just around the corner. For all those reading this, i'm sorry for being such a sour grape but this is just what i think!!! Sorry about that!! If you are in love, wish you all the best!! For all those who have lost in love, never trust any man easily, save the heartbreak but if the man is really sincere-love him till the end!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com