<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Just another normal Fri and Sat..... 

Well, here are the updates,

Friday wasn't a very great morning. Wanted to take leave (as usual) but dragged my self to work. Then saw this ad for Trainee Teachers at Learning Vision International(childcare) and sent an e-mail apply for it. Then the rest of the day went away slowly.

Then in the afternoon, the woman from the childcare called me and told me to come down for an interview on Sat and i told her i can't so it is scheduled for Monday.

There wasn't any class so i had dinner at KFC and went back and watched 'The Accused' on Channel i. Ok movie, something from the 80s starring Jodie Foster.

Saturday wasn't that great either.Again tot of taking leave. Damn my work sucks! Elsie was there. And it was busy at the Service Centre since it was JAE registration today.

Then i told Elsie that i wanted to take leave on Monday morning and she told me that she'll let me have it provided i can finish my morning stuff for Monday on Sat. She also told me to avoid these kind of last-minute leave. To her this is considered last-minute, when i was under Jumari(my first boss) and Delphi(my second boss), i just had to inform them the day before. For Elsie, she wants to book your leave with her at least a month in advance for her to consider. I hate working here!!

So i did stay till 1.30 to finish up everything(i finish work at 12.15!!!)and then went back.

Helped mum with some stuff and then slept and then went for dinner. Came back and chatted with my uncle who had come back with us after dinner. Then watched MIB 2 on HBO.(i love cable!!!).

Got news from Pam (the gal in charge of tat pageant)that the pageant is postponed. Good!

I don't feel sleep yet you know. I think i'll laze ard on the bed and then slowly doze off.

I forgot what i ate on Friday-been having a sore throat since then. Throat feels so funny!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com