<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

I'm all alone and nobody's there to save me!!! 

Today i am very sad! Kind of feel lousy actually

Actually i went to work with a ok mood. Went early to help Felicia wit some stuff. Then spent the whole day doing some filing. Then during lunch when Clara was talking about her wedding which is most probably next year, it started.

I started having this lousy feeling about myself. Most of my friends now are attached and its like i feel very lousy about myself. Most of my friends are married and are getting married and i'm here at 22 without a bf even though my ex is still hovering around me.

I don't wanna give him a change again. I don't wanna go through the same shit that i went through before. Its like hell!!!!!Worst than that! My parents still won't agree to him but he doesn't want to understand. How can i make him understand? He's a nice guy but i'm not the gal for him but he loves me a lot. What can i do? Cried a lot today thinking about the plight i am at now. It sucks!! My life sucks big time!! That's all i can say!!

Well, i gotta go study. Haven't been studying for some time already. Gonna work hard if i wanna pass my Maths!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com