<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

Friday the 13th 

Today was really a bad day! Not due to the fact that it is Friday the 13th, just that the stuff at my office got on my nerves!

Things were in a big mess when i went and boy the office changed a bit in just 3 days!!! Then got a good thrashing from Elsie on something i didn't do and almost wanted to bite her. But i had to take it in my stride! No choice what! I really cannot continue working there la. I really hope that i either get a transfer or get my teaching application approved. I really cannot survive at my dept. I really dread going to work everyday. Makes me very sick thinking about it!

I really feel like taking half-day everyday the whole of next week on the pre-text of taking care of my brother.I'll discuss with my father first and see what he says or i'll decide myself after some pondering.

Then went for class. I feel very tired. Having a very bad dry cough and sore throat.

I really feel very lousy! I think i'm gonna sleep-at least i'll forget my worries when i sleep!

Life is gettin more and more sucky!!! In short-LIFE SUCKS!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com