<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

Freak-out Weekend! 

Good Morning! Its Monday and the blues are here!!

Had such a difficult time waking up today. Almost wanted to take leave.

Well, I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!!! Here are the details:

1)Saturday was my off day and i went to the market in the morning, cooked prawn sambal and it tasted great, just that wasn't spicy enough. Then cleaned the house a bit and that was it, spent the rest of the day studying and watching tv. Then went to VIP (Indian pub) with my friend Aminah. Freaked out there and came back home at 5.45 am. Just in time before my father went to work. And i also got to know a cute guy at the club. We exchanged numbers. Cute guy!! Hehehehe!

2) Sunday was not so bad either. Woke up and did nothing. Went to watch Torque at West Mall, coz my friend forced me to watch the movie so i bought my younger brother along. Came back and watched more tv. Went to sleep early since i didn't have enough sleep.

Well,my legs are aching today thanks to all that dancing on Saturday. Great fun!! But i really feel a bit off today. Haven't really woke up yet!! Hehehehe!!

Anyway heard my fav songs on the radio this morning-Hey Mama by the Black-eye Peas, Baby Boy by Beyonce and Sean Paul and my favourite Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake

"You were my sun, you were my earth. You didn't know the ways i loved you, no.....told me you love me, why did you leave all alone.....cry me a river, cry me a river, cry me a river.."

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com