<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

First Day at Eddington 

Yipee! Its Friday and tomorrow is my off day!!!!! Yipee!! Hooray!!

Well, today was a ok day, just that spent the entire trying to do a chart for Felicia. Really got my head cracking!!!

Then went to school-today was my first day and we learnt ALGEBRA. Was a bit tough at first then got the hang of it. A lot of Malay girls in my class. Didn't speak to them but just spoke to the other two new girls and also to the guy who was sitting beside me when we were asked to do exercises. So far, so good! Must study harder and really practice a lot.

Wel, me feeling a bit down today. Was travelling in the bus and then they played the Beyonce song-Me, Myself and I. I like the lyrics in that song:

Me, Myself and I,

i cried a thousand times.

i'm gonna be my own best friend,

i know i'm not gonna disappoint myself

These are the lyrics that appeal to me most, then i almost cried in the bus. I guess i'm being to feel a bit low and down since V-Day is around and the thought that i am going to be alone on that day makes me feel one kind.

What can i say about life? Well,. i decided that i'll spent V-day and watch VCDs of my favourite Tamil hunks actors. I know that will surely cheer me up! Hehehehehehe!!

Ok, me gonna sleep-yipee tomorrow is my off day!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com