<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

Clement's leaving!!!! 

What a day today!! Monday blues got on me and i almost wanted to take leave again but forced myself to go to work today.

Then found out that Elsie won't be around this whole week-she's on course!! Was quite happy about that but got some bad news to spoil the day. A customer who called my line complained about me saying that i refused to transfer him to the Customer Service Hotline and that i was rude and my attitude was bad. I am not a Customer Service Executive and i don't answer enquiries and he called my line and i told him to call the hotline and he thinks its rude, fuck him la!!

Now when Elsie comes back on Saturday i need to give her a explanation and he will start a long lecture about that. Oh great!

Another piece of bad news: My QA manager, Clement is leaving and his last day is on the 10th. He is a very nice guy. Very funny and always cracking jokes. I'm really gonna miss him. I know this is stupid but i feel like crying. Its going to be so boring after he leaves. He's always there to make my day and make me laugh.

I almost felt like quitting this job, i still so. But i don't wanna leave the civil service but it is not that great staying there either.If i quit, i guess i will most probably find a job as a kindergarten teacher since my passion is for teaching. I am so confused!! Really cracking my brains on whether i should quit or not.


At home, my cousin sister, Letchumi came over and we talked for a while about so many things. Then she just left with her husband.

Ok, me gonna watch TV and relax my brain a bit and sleep!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com