<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Bye Bye Mother!!! 

Today was such a busy day!

Very very busy! And what was i busy with? Re-decorating one of the noticeboards at our office coz one of the new Directors is coming for a visit tomorrow. I don't why but am i fated to decorate notice boards all my life!!! I did it when i was in Primary school, secondary school, ite and now even at my office!!! This is sickening!!! And i am also always in the organising committee for the events-sickening man!!!

Anyway, my mum left for India tis morning. That leaves me to look after the family. I decided to cook this time. Wanna improve my cooking skills! Hope my family can eat my cooking!! Hehehe!!

This saturday is my dept's yearly CSC Teambuilding day. Its a half-day event after work. Its my off day on Sat and i told Elsie that i will not be able to come as i have to take care of my brother. She told me that i can bring my brother over there. This is stupid. I don't wanna go as i know it is going to be boring and stupid. Its also my off day. I had planned so many things for that day-wanna go marketing in the morning, then mop the house, wash bathrooms and then clean the kitchen cabinets a bit.Then wanna go clubbing in the evening! She had to spoil it!!! Bitch!!! Anyway i'm not going means i'm not going.I'm gonna tell her tomorrow that my papa wants me to be at home with my brother.Let's see what she can do!!! Hahahahahaha!!!(BITCH)

Ok, i'm very tired-really very very tired!! Did too many things today, until my arms are painful!
Sian!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com