<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Another Boring Sunday! 

Well, this morning went to my aunt's place and spent the whole afternoon there.

There my uncle and my cousin bro were discussing about driving and my uncle kept stressing me to take my license. I need to slowly. Maybe next week i'll re-apply for my BTT and see how it goes. Need to save money at the same time.

Came back and helped my papa to mop the house and spent the rest of the evening watching tv and washing the dishes.

I haven't study for some time so i think i better study tomorrow. Need to sleep early as i need to go to work early tomorrow. So sickening!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com