<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Vikram rocks!!! 

Me at my uncle's place now. Just installed the singtel dialer for the internet for him and created an e-mail account for him.

Well, yesterday spent the whole day mopping and scrubing the kitchen with my papa since he was on off.

Then went for the Vikram at nite and it was cool and great. Man he's hot even at 43. He's the man!! He rocks!!! Came back at abt 1.30 am and was too tired to type anything.

Two days of holiday will be over soon and tomorrow i'll be off to work. Boring!!! I wonder how my fish is. Is he dead? Haven't fed him for two days...must see him tomorrow.

I simply love my new sweater. Wore it yesterday and am wearing it now also. Its great and cool!!!!

Ok, gotta go. If i am not tired at nite, will fill in the details.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com